Description for HP2-B103 Exam:
This course provides the candidates with an exposure of the secure nature of the printer/MFP HP Embedded Web Server (EWS) and HP Web Jetadmin (WJA). Technicians manually operating in labs are encouraged to make themselves familiar with the HP embedded security features. This course helps reseller, sales representatives and consultants to implement required security infrastructure in a client’s imaging and printing environment. Imaging and printing security is valuable and its components are introduced to students. Additionally, they also examine the competitive positioning of EWS and WJA. The HP security framework of security of the document and device, protection of information on the network and efficient monitoring and management of security are the topics covered by this exam.
- New focus on HP FutureSmart devices.
- Additional feature: updated security workshop practices.
HP resellers, sales representatives and consultants.
HP Imaging and Printing Technical Fundamentals
Objectives of HP2-B103 Exam:
Achievements after completion of this course include:
- An ability to describe imaging and printing security, and how it can be of service to customers.
- An ability to explain HP security framework
- A potential to analyse advantages of imaging and printing security practices in customer’s imaging and printing environment
The course ID is 00705587. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting HP learning centre.
Policies Associated with the Exam
- Cancellations: fees may apply.
- Fees: May vary
Contact your HP Authorized Training Center or HP Education Services for their respective policies.
Preparation for HP2-B103 Exam
Good preparation is always your saviour on the exam day. If you wish to grab high quality preparation material then do visit the services provided by the following. Just click on the ad.